To Evangelize the Lost, Reclaim the Backslider, Disciple the Saved and Equip the Saints
WHAT WE DO
The COJ Family Life Center Church is a Bible–centered Church with a two-fold ministry objective of Evangelism and Discipleship; ministering through the five purposes of ministry: 1) Evangelism; 2) Worship; 3) Fellowship: 4) Discipleship and 5) Ministry.
Our five circles of commitment include:
- Reaching the Community: Those people who live within the surrounding parameters of the church. They are saved or unsaved, churched or unchurched.
- Reaching the Crowd: Those who visit the church regularly but have not joined the church (Special events, regular services, etc.
- Reaching the Congregation: Those people who have joined the church but have not committed to discipleship.
- Reaching Committed members: Those are members that are a part of a ministry and committed to discipleship.
- Reaching the Core: Members who are stewards, staff, clergy, etc. They are vital to the ministry and its function.
We are a Bible-believing, sin hating, soul winning, Holy Ghost-filled, and Tithing Church
We Believe in:
- The Verbal Inspiration of the Scriptures
- A Literal Heaven and Hell
- The Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ
- The Bodily Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Baptism by Immersion
- The Indwelling of the Holy Spirit
- The Trinity: God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit